Data's Office Practicum ensures timely
childhood vaccinations with an Amzi! logicbase and Delphi.
Core Mortgage Systems Gain Adaptability, Speed and Reliability with
the Amzi! Logic Server
- Weather Shield Brings Configuration and Pricing Directly to Dealers and Customers Using Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server
uses Amzi! in Expert System for Selecting Chemical Processing Agitators
- StrandWare Delivers Expert Technical Support
on the Web with Amzi!
uses Amzi! in Rules-based Scheduling of Satellite Broadcasts
- INMET Uses WebLS
to Forecast Weather in Brazil
- ZigZag Uses Amzi! and Lotus to Help You
Find Anything on the Internet
- WordSurf Builds an Automated Secretary
with their Context for WordPerfect and Microsoft Word
- PaperCon Optimizes Paper Layout and
Cutting with Visual Basic and Amzi!
- VerTec Solutions Provides Tax Assistance with
Adobe PDF and Amzi! Logic Server Over Internet
- Xircom Provides Configuration Advice
with C++ and Amzi!
- Indra Systems Ensures Consistent Cheese
Quality with Delphi and Amzi!
- The Atlantic Coast Conference Schedules
its '97 Basketball Season with Amzi!
- The Learning Edge Builds a Sales Advisor with C/C++, Toolbook and Amzi!
use KnowledgeWright to Develop Advanced Expert Systems
- WinRDBI Teaches Relational Queries with Java
- The Army Uses WebLS to Build
a Breast Cancer Decision Guide
- York University Implements Enrollment
Rules with Visual Basic and Amzi!
- Pacific AI Provides Intelligent Testing with Delphi, Access and Amzi!
- WETCAT – Web-Enabled Translation using Corpus-based Acquisition of Transfer Rules
- Introduction to Intelligent Services (on the Web). See the demo with source code.
Distributed Agents with Amzi! and Cougaar
- APIIT Provides Natural Language Self-Help
with ASP, Flash and Amzi!
- ALIAS Integrates Amzi! and Java in an Intelligent
Application for Using Distributed Knowledge
- An Expert System for Stress Management Built with Visual Basic and Amzi!
Copyright © 1995-2016 Amzi! inc. All Rights Reserved.
Amzi!, Logic Server, ARulesXL, KnowledgeWright, Adventure in Prolog, Building Expert Systems in Prolog, are trademarks of Amzi! inc.
Flying squirrel photo Copyright © Joe McDonald